Re: Release notes - menu editing etc

In regards to nautilus..i don't think it's immediately clear that the
applications directory is used for menu editing (plus it's only
accessible from start here) so it probably isn't as big of a deal.
Special casing all the file manager code for the applications directory
would probably be a pain and cause more bugs.

dave