Re: GNOME CVS: gnome-panel mmclouglin

Hey Guys,

On 21 Jun 2002, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> jacob berkman <jacob ximian com> writes:
> > this broke the tinderboxen building against gtk 2.0.
> >
> > you need to add a check for gtk HEAD in configure.in, and disable the
> > gtk multihead stuff if it's not present.
> >

> Not sure the 2.0.x branch should contain the #ifdef HAVE_GTK_MULTIHEAD
> type of stuff at all, that should most likely all be on the 2.1.x
> branch. It's a new feature.

	No, there isn't going to be any multihead stuff in the 2.0
stream of the panel. What happened was I split out the cleanups and
bugfixes out of the multihead support patch to make maintaining a branch
easier, but a single gtk_window_set_screen snuck through. My bad, but
its fixed now.

	Thanks Jacob,

Good Luck,
Mark.