Re: Release notes final draft

On Sat, 2002-06-22 at 19:19, Kristian Rietveld wrote:
> On Sun, 2002-06-23 at 02:15, John Fleck wrote:
> > Folks -
> >
> > The final draft of the release notes is done:
> > http://www.inkstain.net/fleck/rnotes/index.html
>
> Hi,
>
> The release notes are pretty cool. I found a small typo on the "Getting
> Involved" page, it says "simple bug-fling interface", which should of
> course be filing. Other than that, the link to that simple bug-filing
> interface doesn't work.

Good catch on the typo, thanks. Yeah, I know the link doesn't work. I
have every confidence in Luis getting it fixed, so I'm leaving it in.
Now you have to, Luis!

> On the Menu Editing page, you missed a space at "ashared vfolder".

Thanks. Fixed.

John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"Sometimes, a diner is all about the mac and cheese."
  - Zippy the Pinhead