Re: screenshots of meus

Ah, i just tried that here too, looks like I used the GIMP to do that
one.  If you're not familiar with the GIMP, here's how to do it:

Pick file -> acquire -> screenshot...
pick fullscreen, and set a 5 second delay (or however long you think
you'll need to open the menu).
pick ok, minimize GIMP (or leave it open, whatever you want for the
screenshot)
Open the menu and wait for the computer to beep, then GIMP will pop up
the image.
Rightclick inside the image and pick file -> save, give it a name like
shot.png or shot.jpg, pick ok, take the defaults on whatever it asks you
about saving, and you're done!

hope that helps you,
Sam