Re: .cvsignore audit

On Sunday, June 30, 2002, at 10:49  AM, Chipzz wrote:

OK, that's it for now. I also noticed that some modules don't have *.o in their .cvsignore files for source dirs, but I'll get to that later. I hope I didn't step on any toes and that I contributed something use-full.

Things like *.o need not be in each directory's .cvsignore file because they are in either the global ignore rules always used by cvs (as in the case of *.o) or in the server-wide cvsignore file on the cvs.gnome.org cvs server (as in the case of *.lo).

    -- Darin