Re: New splash for Gnome2?

Well we have different language rules. Like CD is called cd in Danish, AIDS is called
aids etc. Therefore GNOME is called Gnome in all Danish translations.

Kenneth

On 2002.03.01 13:38 Mikael Hallendal wrote:
fre 2002-03-01 klockan 12.48 skrev Kenneth Rohde Christiansen:
> Not good enought. GNOME is called Gnome in Danish, and Desktop is
called
> skrivebord. So in Danish it should be "Gnome 2.0 skrivebordet" which

> isn't
> == "GNOME 2.0 Desktop"

Hmm .. GNOME shouldn't be translated, should it??
ie. it should be written the same everywhere.

GNOME 2.0 skrivebordet

seems more correct