RE: New splash for Gnome2?

> IMO we should continue to use a photograph of some sort here.
> Photographs look nice, feel warm and friendly (hell, even photographs
> of factories do compared with most graphic art ;-) and they tire less
> than wild/fancy graphic art.
>
> Perhaps Tuomas would have something to suggest? (he's provided a number
> of the other pictures, right?)

Competition time! Let's get everyone to submit a picture that could be used
as a splash screen and then we can decide which one to use. I'd be mostly
willing to organize this [since I'm back home in about 15 hours time].
So send me some pictures [glynn foster sun com]   probably have to have
some sort of suitable dimension and quality?

See ya,
Glynn ;)