multiple bonobo controls from one executable

Hi,

Hadess and me are writing a bonobo component which wraps gstreamer. This component
has a stream interface, with basic stuff like loading files, playing, stopping, pausing
etc. But, we will need to add two controls at some point - a video widget, for
video playback, and a vumeter widget. We cannot use multiple executables since
they all need the same GStreamer pipeline. So we wondered whether it is possible
to have multiple controls in one component, or at least in the same executable?

If not we'll probably have to de-bonoboize it and move it directly into our
app.

Cheers
Jorn