Re: Online Help information of GNOME 2.0 components.

On Thu, Mar 07, 2002 at 03:11:30PM +0530, SATISH G HEGDE wrote:
> Hi,
> We are developing test assertions for GNOME 2.0 components
> (applications/applets).  To understand the complete functionality of each
> components and write effective test assertions, online help information for
> them is very-much required. It would be of great help if  we can get any
> information/documents on "help" pages of GNOME 2.0 components.

Help files are currently in preparation. Some are already
completed/updated to match GNOME2 functionality, and some are
not. You'll have to look in individual packages to see. Typically it
is in the help/ directory, and the English language, the "C"
subdirectory, is the most up to date. They are written in DocBook xml.

Cheers,

John