Re: Control Center Plus - gone?

Jeff Waugh wrote:

<quote who="Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller">

I have finally made the full switch to GNOME2 today. One thing I noticed
is that there is no Control-Center-Plus package in the beta. Is this
package dead/merged into Control-Center?

Merged, wrapped in plastic.

Secondly, I have no Windowmanager selector capplet anymore. Is this
capplet gone?

Not sure on that one.

- Jeff

Note that I'm replying at 7:44 in the morning after 3 hours of sleep;

I think that the ui team decided that it was bad to use the term window manager (which I agree with if that's what they said) and is trying to hide the functionality.

More advanced users will know how to change their window manager anyway.

Josh
Carbamide