Re: Nerscape opening in gnome2 on html link

On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 12:02:45AM +0000 or thereabouts, mike wrote:
> I am confused I have set galeon as my default browser but for some
> reason netscape opens when I click a link in evolution.
>
> I have tried setting it to mozilla as well but still opens in netscape -
> whats even more curious is that it was set to mozilla before I tried to
> change it to galeon.
>
> Definitely never set it to netscape

I think netscape is what started up for 'gnome-moz-remote', and that
this is/was the default unless you changed it. So perhaps it
understood mozilla happily when mozilla was specified, then didn't
understand galeon, and went back to the old default as a fallback?

Perhaps I'm making this up as I go along too. Is gnome-moz-remote
still around?

Telsa