Re: Major issues with window list applet

On Tue, 2002-03-12 at 02:50, Calum Benson wrote:
> Havoc Pennington wrote:
>
> > So do you want to add a "max width" preference to the prefs dialog for
> > the window list? Seems like an ugly
> > we-could-not-make-the-defaults-work-right setting to me.
>
> I agree, I don't think the place to make this happen is in every
> applet's Preferences dialog, there probably needs to be a more general
> solution.  Like just being able to grab the border of anything on the
> panel and resize it to be whatever size you want  :)
How about a mini-applet which does no more than have a drag-box thing?
(like on the left of the 1.4 tasklist). It could be used as a 'barrier'
for the right side of the tasklist (which won't expand larger than the
available space, one assumes?).

Just an idle though, feel free to ignore me ;-)

mibus

--
Robert Mibus <mibus bigpond com>
In 1869 the waffle iron was invented for people who had wrinkled