Re: Default WM theme settings

<quote who="Dave Baker">

> I'm left a little cold by the fact the themes page lists the latest
> version for use with sawfish 0.30.  It seems to work fine with my v1.0.1,
> but a few cosmetic updates to the code (specifically the "I suppose I
> could fix this" areas) might be in order before it's considered further.

That'd be themes.org breakage more than anything else.

You guys should probably get in touch with Kenny about this - he's generally
on irc.gnome.org as 'Dekar'. Let him know how exceptionally cool Klarth is.

 :)

- Jeff

--
          "One World, one Web, one Browser." - Microsoft promotion
             "Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer." - Adolf Hitler