Re: Default WM theme settings

On Wed, 2002-03-13 at 19:35, Jens Knutson wrote:
> As brought up by Jeff Waugh way back in September*, I would like to
> propose that the "Klarth" theme (http://www.themes.org/themes/253/ ) be
> the default instead of Crux, and I believe it is with good reason.

I'd like to second this.  Klarth is probably the only currently
available Sawfish theme that does the Right Thing almost all the time.
The default theme needs to handle adjusting to the user's GTK theme,
font, etc. without any manual tweaking, and it needs to look right with
any sane GTK theme.  The 'Classic' button order is also clearly the
Right Thing, for as long as GTK/Gnome applications have their menu
attached to the application window (and not in a global menubar a la
MacOS or a palette a la NeXTStep).

| Jason F. McBrayer                         jmcbray carcosa net  |
| The scalloped tatters of the King in Yellow must hide Yhtill   |
| forever.                    R.W. Chambers _The King in Yellow_ |