Re: Default WM theme settings

On Wed, Mar 13, 2002 at 06:35:48PM -0600, Jens Knutson wrote:

> As brought up by Jeff Waugh way back in September*, I would like to
> propose that the "Klarth" theme (http://www.themes.org/themes/253/ ) be
> the default instead of Crux, and I believe it is with good reason.

I'd prefer this as well.  Crux with its collapsing pile of boxes
menubar decoration is prettier against many backgrounds, but the UI
elements provided by Klarth are a much stronger reason to prefer this
as the default theme.

The two changes to Klarth that I'd like, given my preferences, are:

- a window-shade button (I use this more than maximize and iconize
  combined, so it deserves its own button), and

- the return to the dot stippling provided by an earlier version of
  this theme (the solid color just lacks visual interest without
  this, IMHO).

-- John Kodis.