Re: Default WM theme settings

On Thu, 2002-03-14 at 13:27, Michael Toomim wrote:
> Jens Knutson wrote:
> > If I may be so bold, I'd like to propose something completely different
> > from the Crux options being presented here. :)
>
> Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the major UI-change decisions in
> gnome supposed to happen with 2.2 instead of 2.0?  It might be good to
> make this choice along with the rest of the desktop's UI, since there
> will no doubt be consistency issues.

That may have been the intention back last year, but I don't think this
is playing out now - there *are* a lot of UI changes going on,
especially regarding usability and HIG compliance.  I think this issue
of the default WM theme definitely falls under those headings...

--
Jens Knutson
Network Administrator