Weekly snapshot time!

Hi all,

A late announcement this week, as I have been offline moving house. Party.

Anyway, it's time for weekly snapshot releases again. This week, we would
really appreciate a lot of releases. Many packages have gone without
releases since our early alphas, which is a terrible state of affairs.

Please roll your tarballs, and email the release team if you don't have
ftpadmin / install-module access.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
     "Just because I sit in front of a terminal all day doesn't mean I
      couldn't hunt you down and righteously kick your ass to feed my