Re: .desktop -> bugzilla

Some parts of it are probably quite trivially acceptable upstream; some
parts are obsolete or badly in conflict with upstream; most relevantly,
no one actually runs what is upstream so overall it wouldn't help the
situation much. Hopefully that will change with 2.16, but there is no
way we can get in our changes for 2.16.
Luis