Creation of Gnome 2.0 Test module under CVS

Hi,
We are involved in the development and testing of manual test assertions of
Gnome 2.0 components on Solaris and Linux platforms. We want to contribute
these manual test assertions to the community so that anybody can test them.
Hence, We are planning to create a new module "gnome_2.0_test_specs"  under
/cvs/gnome to keep test assertions for some of the components of Gnome 2.0.
The new module would also contain  1) test assertion results directory
2) test assertions for other kinds of tests like performance,
interoperability etc. 3) Automated test assertion scripts created using GERD
tool.   We will update cvs "modules" file with an entry for the new module.
Please let us know if there are any issues for updating these files.

Thanks & Regards,
satish hegde