diskfree application for gnome

Hi!

I'm just hacking on a little application that shows the free diskspace
on your harddisks etc., because in my opionion gtkdiskfree (which is
included in gnome 1.x) pretty much sucks... If you want to see a
screenshot of what my app looks like at the moment, you find one here:
http://www.wh-hms.uni-ulm.de/~mfcn/gnomediskfree.png.
What I wanted to know is, if someone is developing an similiar app for
gnome2, or was gtkdiskfree ported? If the later is the case, is there
any chance of getting my app into gnome2 (after porting it to gtk2),
because I think it's kinda better then gtkdiskfree.
That's it, and feel free to comment on the screenshot and make
suggestions...

Greetings,
Jörgen