Re: Does anyone care about critical bugs]

> Out odf desperation I recompiled and reinstalled 1.15.13 and it works.
>
> This wa all I changed - so it looks like a problem with the panel
>
> maybe the renaming?

I now have my panel working again by downgrading to
gnome-desktop-1.5.13
gnome-session-1.5.11
gnome-panel-1.5.13

Have the following problem though

In preferences I only two entries - advanced and set my gdm face
In advanced I only have three - Panel properties,session properties and
session properties and startup programs (last does not work, complains
about no session-properties capplet)

The output of /usr/bin/gnome2 is
gnome2-background-properties
gnome2-control-center
gnome2-db2html
gnome2-default-applications-properties
gnome2-file-types-properties
gnome2-font-properties
gnome2-info2html
gnome2-keyboard-properties
gnome2-man2html
gnome2-mouse-properties
gnome2-settings-daemon
gnome2-sound-properties
gnome2-ui-properties

which seems to be all the nessecary programs for preferences to work
When |I run these from the command line they work

Relevevant packages
nautilus-1.1.10
control-center-1.99.4
eel-1.1.8