Addition of two new modules under cvs.gnome.org

Hello everybody,
	I would like to contribute two new modules to cvs.gnome.org.
The details of the modules are,

1. System Details
-----------------
This application displays the system information
* It gives the following information
        Physical Memory
        Virtual Memory
        Virtual Memory In Use
        X11 version
        Gnome Version
        Gnome Release
        IP Address
        Host ID
        Network and Internet Domains
* It also provide copy to clipboard functionality.
* It automatically updates the fields which keep changing, like virtual
memory in use, system status etc.

2. GProcView
------------
* This application shows the statistics of all processes running on system
in tabular format.
* It provides instant sampling as well as sampling after regular intervals
* Provides facilities like searching, filtering and sorting of processes
* provides copy to clipboard feature

These applications are however Solaris specific as of now. But not a worry
at all. The Gnome community has the best hackers to port this to other
operating systems.

Please do let me know if you have any issue with the addition of these
modules to CVS.

Warm Regards,
Shivram U