Re: Help suckage for GNOME2 ..continued

On 26 Mar 2002, Mikael Hallendal wrote:

> If I'm not mistaken libgnome does parse the TOC-files from ScrollKeeper
> so that applications are to be able to have the TOC in there Help-menu.

Ah.  I vote that this part goes.  I never felt it made much sense to put
the TOC of a document in the Help menu for an application.  It may make
sense to have a menu item for a special section (eg. an appendix to the
Gnumeric manual on writing equations), but it is better to just bind this
menu item to the appropriate gnome-help: URI by hand in the application.

Dan