Bugs preventing release

My thoughts are the major outstanding bugs are

The very annoying Background properties crash bug

(I basically have to clear nearly all settings in gconf-editor then I
can use it - but only once then it crashes again the next time)

Non-functional menu-editor

Lack of sawfish configuration tool

same for Startup programs

No UI way to define uri handlers (ftp,mail etc) ala gnome1.4
(if add service in mime-types is supposed to do this it crashes
automatically)
I have set it up using gconf-editor, but this is not exactly newbie
friendly (nice tool though)

gnome-keybindings crash

As far as I can see these are the only problems on my system (running
totally up to date released packages - ie: in latest on ftp site)

Anyone differ on this assessment?