Re: sawfish configuration

Sorry, sent accidentaly an empty message. I'm not seeing any problems
myself, I think mike has problems as his re-gtk and sawfish configurations
don't agree on whetever to use the libgnomeui bindings or not - his
rep-gtk doesn't have them but his sawfish wants them.

On Fri, 29 Mar 2002, bharat  tewari wrote:

> try building the sawfish by checking out
> cvs co -r gnome-2 sawfish
> This is what compiles for us.
> regards
> bharat

	Sander

	I see a dark sail on the horizon
	Set under a dark cloud that hides the sun
	Bring me my Broadsword and clear understanding