Re: Patch for gnome-media (gmix)

iain wrote:
No it shouldn't ! It shouldn't save and load the old levels, that's what
the scripts in your /etc/init.d are for.

I *think* the original reason this option existed was for people who had
gmix started in their session and didn't know/couldn't be bothered to
set up the init script. I'd be in favour of removing it and not doing it
at all.

Don't do that!

What about different users on the same system with different tastes about volume??

--
Manuel Clos
llanero jazzfree com

* Si no puedes hacerlo bien, hazlo bonito (Bill Gates)
* If you can't do it well, do it nice (Bill Gates)