Re: Vfolders/menus/.desktop files etc

Hi Mike,

On 30 Mar 2002, mike wrote:

> Can nyone point me to any documentation on how these relate in gnome 2

	Sorry, there's no real documentatoin on this stuff that I'm
aware of apart from the .desktop file specification on
freedesktop.org. We really could do with documentation on the vfolder
format and it shouldn't be too hard if you were willing to put some
work in ... the code is in gnome-vfs/modules and I think there's a
comment in there on the general format ...

> I am
>
> 1. trying to get my head round this

	good luck :-)

> 2. when I have it clear intend to write a simple HOWTO

	that would be great ....

Cheers,
Mark.