Re: A few questions about GNOME2

On 29 Apr 2002, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> There was a "Ximian archiver" at one point that was supposed to do
> this. It's easy enough to implement probably.

I gather it hasn't been ported to GNOME2 yet... ;)

> You can already revert to factory defaults with gconf by just
> unsetting any setting. i.e. if you "gconftool-2 --unset /foo/bar" then
> /foo/bar will end up with the factory default.

Right... so now this should be made accessible to the masses. Should I
open a RFE bug, or is somebody already taking care of this?

regards,

--

Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778