Re: A Violent Realisation [Was: Preferences]

Dick,

On Tue, 30 Apr 2002, Dick Porter wrote:

> And you're proposing to add that widget to gnome-terminal too?
>
> Yes, I occasionally have a gnome-terminal thats wider than my screen.  (For
> chores such as mysql client, when I want to see lots of columns in a table

Adding a horizontal scrollbar to the terminal or adjusting the font size
are solutions that come to mind /before/ using viewports, IMHO...

--

Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778