Re: Viewports and gnome 2

Hey,
I just thought it might be a good idea to summarize this thread -

Bugs logged while reading these mails = 134 [1]
Bugs fixed while reading these mails = 0

If it came to a decision between a totally buggy and crashy desktop
[with viewports and workspaces] or a stable desktop [with 'workspaces']
I sure know which one I would choose.

If you really care, write some code...otherwise please move on ;)

			See ya,
				Glynn ;)

[1] Totally random number here but you get my point, right?