Re: What are viewports? [Re: Viewports and gnome 2 -simple question]

<quote who="Luis Villa">

> So, basically, any bug that comes in on this issue that doesn't either (1)
> have constructive and extremely specific advice (i.e., NOT 'I want
> viewports back') and/or (2) a patch I will be marking INVALID when I
> return from my break. As stupid and pointless as this discussion has been
> on this list, it would be even more stupid and pointless to have the whole
> thing over again in bugzilla.

Bugzilla is the correct place to lodge bugs against feature regressions, and
bugs filed now will still be relevant (regardless of applicability or
utility) past the 2.0.0 release.

Perhaps I'm naturally optimistic, or just forgot to throw a 'sensible' into
my previous email somewhere.

- Jeff

--
   "PHP, when it first came out, didn't really have any merits, and many
    claim it still doesn't, but it filled a void where a simple tool to