Re: PATCH: panel run dialog redux

On Thu, May 02, 2002 at 08:11:07PM -0700, Frank Worsley wrote:
> The only problem with the patch right now is that the window wont shrink
> in size when the applications list is hidden by pressing the button. It
> correctly grows in size when the list is first shown. Ideas anyone?
>
> Patch is attached. Screenshots are here:
> http://members.shaw.ca/fworsley/screenshots

I'm applying the patch.  Just a few notes:

1) I changed the way the program list is created and fixed up the idle to
work correctly.  Don't just remove zeroing of the idle handler id in the idle
itself, else things could go haywire later because we'll have a stale id
around.

2) when you change any gconf keys, make sure to update the schemas

George

--
George <jirka 5z com>
                       -- Pablo Picasso