Re: Changing Yelp to use GtkHtml1 instead of GtkHtml2

On 4 May 2002, Mikael Hallendal wrote:

> So unless someone picks up GtkHtml2 and steps up as maintainer for it I
> think that the best way to go here is to just use GtkHtml1 instead. (I
> already have a version of Yelp that uses it instead so no delay there,
> and I tell you, Yelp is *much* snappier with it).

Well, I hope it will display the results of teh stylesheet fine or
volunteers to make it so show up. I bare see time to make it all happen
without caring about moving to another html widget.

> Comments?
>
> Regards,
>   Mikael Hallendal
>
> --
> Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
> CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/
> Office: +46 (0)8 587 583 05     Cell: +46 (0)709 718 918

	Sander

	I see a dark sail on the horizon
	Set under a dark cloud that hides the sun
	Bring me my Broadsword and clear understanding