Re: Changing Yelp to use GtkHtml1 instead of GtkHtml2

On Sun, 2002-05-05 at 23:08, John Fleck wrote:
> This was abandoned in favor of a lightweight browser (yelp) because of
> complaints (reasonable ones, I thought) from users who didn't want the
> overhead of Nautilus just to read help files.

Another reasonable motive would be:
  it would be harder to make an app that doesn't need help if you depend
on a file manager/web browser

I've read this somewhere :) but one has to agree that it does seem weird
that a help browser would need help!

Hugs

+ So let's do it...?