Re: this sucks

Dude,
Where is the love? I come back from 4 days holidays and I see flame
after flame on the various GNOME lists.

Quite often in GNOME development, work gets duplicated...it just
happens, get over it. I'm 100% sure that Anders didn't browse through
bugzilla looking for your patch, stealing it and then commiting it
himself with his name on it. Perhaps he applied your patch to his local
source and then accidently committed it while he was committing
something else.

		Just move on,
			Glynn ;)