why no gnome-games

Hi,

All afternoon, I've tried putting up a gnome-games release together.
However after Chris Lyttle's merge in the new doc system, I found out
that the makefiles used were broken when srcdir != builddir.

I have corrected version in gnome-games CVS now (if CVS is behaving) of
xmldocs.make and omf.make.

There are however issues left in gnome-games as some files are not
uninstalled properly (see bug #81097 for details).

As I'll be busy tomorrow all day, I won't be looking at it any further
for now. If anybody feels the urge of a gnome-games release, well, the
code is there.

Cheers

--
/Bastien Nocera