Keywords for useful stuff [Was: New bugzilla keyword - 'screenshot']

<quote who="Glynn Foster">

> I went ahead and created a 'screenshot' keyword for bug reports containing
> a screenshot/image/mockup in glade. Seems like a generally useful thing
> [to me anyway].

Hmm. Okay.

I was thinking of adding a 'sysadmin' keyword, or something like it, for
bugs that relate to desktop management and configuration issues for large
installations.

Thoughts?

- Jeff

--
   I must be getting old... Buying toothpaste with gel in it is no longer
                           an Absolute Necessity.