UI/String freeze

Hey,
Okay, I'm probably going to be flamed for saying this...

Since we are freezing strings/UI, can we get some group together
consisting of a few documentation people [especially those who have
worked on the word glossary] and some usability people [especially those
who have worked on the HIG] and some hackers [for good measure] and go
through the *WHOLE* of GNOME and try and see if we can resolve some, if
not all, of the inconsistancies.

It would be really, really nice to get this stuff done in the next day
or two, than to realise it 2 weeks down the line. I know this is
probably heart ache for the documentation and translation people but I
think GNOME would be the better for it.

			See ya,
				Glynn ;)