clarification on GNOME2 v. GNOME2.[*] keywords

So, this is a sort of hacky and arbitrary distinction; consider it
legacy cruft for the time being. Basic distinction:

GNOME2-> this bug exists in GNOME2.
GNOME2.[*]->this bug should be fixed before the 2.[*] release.

the second implies the first but until we completely ditch the first[1]
it would be much easier if every bug with GNOME2.[*] also had GNOME2 for
purposes of querying, statistics, etc.

Hope this clarifies a bit-
Luis

[1] which can't happen for a while, until we either do
s/GNOME2/GNOME2---/ everywhere, or hack in a global GNOME milestone
field