Re: Top nastiest, horriblest, gruesomest, [adjective here]est bugs

AFAIK so doesn't John Harper read this list, but seem to remember that
we have had lots of mail saying 'that x or y needs implementing in
Sawfish'. I was just wondering if such things are reported to Sawfish
bugzilla so there is a true chance of JH seeing it. If not then we are
not really giving what still is supposed to be our default windowmanager
a chance to be fully functional for the release and we end up having to
delay the 2.0 release waiting for these things to get implemented.

I can take responsibility for doing so from now on when seeing such
mails, but I think you Havoc probably have a better idea of features
already in Metacity which needs adding to Sawfish.

Christian