Re: [Usability]Re: Tabs for Nautilus ?

Have to agree with havoc, if it gets to the point where every app must
have tabs for consistency well than this has become a new window manager
issue. Tabbing is a nice feature in apps where it makes sense, and is
really helpful. I'm just not sure nautilus is an app where the
cost/benefit of tabs really justifies them (This is coming from someone
who filed one of the enhancement requests for the feature in nautilus)

dave