Bugday, cont. :)

So it has been a few weeks, but we're ready for another bugday this
Thursday [May 23rd]. Focus, as usual, will be on helping to clean out
bugzilla to make it more developer friendly, but we'll also just be
talking about GNOME2- what your pet peeves are, how close you think it
is to Prime Time, etc.[1] So come on by irc.gnome.org #bugs and bring
some spare time and some enthusiasm for GNOME. Time this week is
8:00AMEST to 6:00PMEST [1300-2300GMT]. See you there-
Luis

[1]No, this is not an excuse to bring up viewports yet again :)