2.0.0 freeze- two hacking weekends left ;)

Just a brief reminder: we're really, really close to 2.0.0. Like, really
close :) Like, 10 days from the announced freeze. That we're really
going to stick to this time :) We're going to stick to it because we are
in breathing distance of 20 bugs- 23 at my current count.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?Q19142BD

This is sort of scary but also really exciting- like, || this close to
getting the thing out the door and all having our own little private
parties with an irc window nearby :)

This isn't to say these are the only bugs we should fix in the next 10
days- there are still 25 major help bugs:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?I2E322DA

and a slew of 2.0.1 bugs that can't hurt to get fixed:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?E6CF23EE

So... I don't know what else to say except we are really getting there.
Crazy. Happy hacking-
Luis