Re: The whole panel focus/keynav thing

On Mon, 2002-05-27 at 20:13, Seth Nickell wrote:
> remaining white). If this is the only issue in Default caused by this
> its not really a big deal.

I setup a screen shot showing how horrid the panel looks when it's
focused.

200205262347 ximian gnome-2-snapshot, default theme.

I work around this by unsetting Focusable with sawfish2, but that
doesn't work around if I try to access the menus or select certain
applets like the tasklist.

Here's it: http://www.1407.org/Screenshot.png  (won't be up for a long
time though)

Cheers,