Re: (OT) RE: gnome-session dialog on crack

On Wed, 2002-05-29 at 12:19, Calum Benson wrote:
> Bastien Nocera wrote:
>
> > I couldn't care less about the exit dialog, and generating this much
> > traffic for a small dialog just doesn't make any sense.
>
> Actually, it's very easy to design a big dialog, it's designing a small
> one that's tricky  :)

Fair enough, but the problem with the gnome-session dialog that I
pointed out is certainly much bigger than the problem with the log out
dialog. Problem is nobody seem to have seen this dialog to judge its
cumbersomeness (to say the least).

> <artyfarty>
> (Or as Antoine de St.Exupery puts it, ""La perfection est atteinte non
> quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais  quand il ne reste rien à
> enlever"...)
> </artyfarty>

Why does the stuff enclosed in <artyfarty> tags have to be in French ?
;)

Cheers

--
/Bastien Nocera