Re: 2.0.0: where we stand tonight (dup entries)

 --- Luis Villa <louie ximian com> wrote: > With a little under a
week left until freeze, there are 18 open
> 2.0.0
> bugs, in various states. Here is where we stand:
>
> Big, Nasty bugs:
> 74311: nautilus: crash on startup- most dup'd crash in gnome2 :/
> 75620: nautilus: mime-actions are pretty borked
> 72715: gnome-vfs/nautilus: menu-editing
> 81670: gnome-vfs: menus don't update with new files/programs
>
> 82557: cc: settings daemon crash on startup.
>
> 77772: sawfish: menu entries duplicated; 2.0.0 because it is /such/
> high
> visibility. Would probably be a set of one-line fixes for anyone
> who
> wants to do them.

The fix is so trivial to a coder - basically all you need to do is
change /etc/gnome-vfs-2.0/vfolders/application-vfolders

so that the entries for advanced excludes sawfish and the key for
sawfish has Advanced and Sawfish

eg:

<Folder>
<name>Sawfish</name>
<And>
<Keyword>Advanced</Keyword>
<Keyword>Sawfish</Keyword>
</And>

(this is from memory not at my box at the moment so synatax may not
be exact but I have done the same on it)