Re: smproxy

Anju wrote:

thanks!

/I believe it is a proxy for applications that implement X11R5 session/
/management (which works through properties on the toplevel windows)./
/ For most people, it probably doesn't do anything./

yeah ok..but can u give a specific application in gnome1.4 or gnome2.0 ?
so that i can debug smproxy?

Nope. I don't think any gnome apps use X11R5 SM (all gnome apps that do session management use the GnomeClient API, which does X11R6 session management). I am not even sure if I have any applications that only do R5 session management on my system.

James.

--
Email: james daa com au              | Linux.conf.au 2003 Call for Papers out
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/ |   http://conf.linux.org.au/cfp.html