Re: unitedlinux standardizes on kde-3.0

begin  Havoc Pennington's  quote:
| dep <dep linuxandmain com> writes:
| > http://www.linuxandmain.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&si
| >d=81
|
| But includes GNOME 2, read the white paper.

which one? the one withdrawn this morning because it was so obviously
thrown together at the last minute? their spec page lists only kde
3.0.

| I wouldn't worry. (You aren't trying to stir up some cool flamewars
| to put in media articles are you? ;-)

actually, no. the kde/gnome thing grew very tiresome about two years
ago.

i'm on the conference call right now, and there's not much linux there
as we know it.
--
dep

http://www.linuxandmain.com -- outside the box, barely within the
envelope, and no animated paperclip anywhere.