2.0.0 bug 75620 - MIME types and application commands

Bug-buddy has had a .keys file like this for years:

application/x-core-file:
        open=bug-buddy --core=%f

Now it seems that bug-buddy needs to install a bug-buddy.applications
file instead, like this:

bug-buddy
	command=bug-buddy
	name=Bug Buddy
	can_open_multiple_files=false
	expects_uris=false
	requires_terminal=false
	mime_types=application/x-core-file

However, we don't seem to have the '%f' substitution feature any more.

So should we either:

 a) Add support for '%f' substitution in the command string, so it is
    replaced by all the filenames or urls. So we can use
    'command=bug-buddy --core=%f'.

or

 b) Fix all applications so they can accept filenames as plain
    arguments, e.g. 'bug-buddy core'. Of course we don't have access
    to all applications to fix them, e.g. netscape (see bug 82604).

Damon