Re: Visual bell for 2.2?

On Tue, 2002-11-12 at 15:00, Glynn Foster wrote:
> Hey Bill,
>This sounds good, but we've already reached feature freeze on Oct 31st,
> so I think 2.4 is more likely [1]

This happenned while I was in Beijing, unfortunately it had dropped off
my radar though it had been discussed widely before the freeze date and
I believe consensus was reached.  I would still request that inclusion
be considered for this feature which is low-impact (or no impact)
generally but high-impact (in the positive sense) for hearing-impaired
users.  If the answer is no, ok then...

-Bill